WELCOME TO THE DIALLO LOUNGE

The Diallo Lounge is a weekday website blog entertainment news program covering events and celebrities in the entertainment industry

Saturday, June 4, 2011

EVE is DONE with Wrapping!! She got herself a British MILLIONAIRE/Race Car Driver/

Even though we heard that EVE is in her middle of her comeback, the female MC is also planning on her future with Maximillion Cooper
                                                                 she took it on TWITTER :

“I want marriage, I want babies, soon, but later. I’m seeing someone at the moment. I’m not saying [who it is], but it’s been a year. It’s not a secret. He’s not a music celebrity.”
“I haven’t read any scripts, I don’t want to, I want to finish this record – that’s like my top priority. I’ve read some stuff but nothing that has really grabbed me at all. My dream, dream, dream would to be directed by Quentin Tarantino. I want to kick somebody’s ass or shoot somebody.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Pages