WELCOME TO THE DIALLO LOUNGE

The Diallo Lounge is a weekday website blog entertainment news program covering events and celebrities in the entertainment industry

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Raven-Symone is speaking out about her new smaller frame.

Woooowwww... Look at Raven!! She changed dramatically!! She lookssss hoooot but here what she had to say about her look while we have different point of views










”I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did. So, whatever. Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don’t like the way people stare at me. I liked it before.
Now, you’re just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason.” (MORE)


Read more: http://www.straightfromthea.com/#ixzz1Aavxq7M5












No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Pages