WELCOME TO THE DIALLO LOUNGE

The Diallo Lounge is a weekday website blog entertainment news program covering events and celebrities in the entertainment industry

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Drug Charges Against T.I.'s Wife Dropped


Tameka “Tiny” Cottle may not be allowed to jerk off husband T.I. in prison, but at least she won’t be joining him there. The LA County DA’s Office dropped Drug charges against Cottle  upon her completion of 24 sessions of counseling back home in Georgia. The couple were caught with pills in their car last September.
Some of you might be wondering “hey, how come she just got treatment while T.I. went back to prison?"Fact is, TI was never charged for drugs at all! Nope, the 11-month stint T.I.’s serving stems solely from his probation violation. This rapper will never learn he's lesson I guess!!!  what's your guys opinion about this matter???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Pages